[email protected]    Southampton, UK

HomeBlogVapingVape overheating sparked a fire at a family’s Little Victory Mount, St. Mary’s Island residence.

Vape overheating sparked a fire at a family’s Little Victory Mount, St. Mary’s Island residence.

A father of three worried that his family’s house would never be theirs again when a charging vaporizer overheated and set garments on fire.

On Thursday, September 7, after receiving a call from their neighbour Richard Dannaher, his wife Natalie and their teenage son Jack made a hasty return to Little Victory Mount, St Mary’s Island.

When the family got there, four fire engines were already stationed outside their house.

It’s a call you never anticipate receiving.

I broke down in tears, a total emotional wreck that was filled with shock and disbelief.

Because the door was closed, firefighters wearing breathing apparatuses found that the fire had only spread to Jack’s bedroom.

The 44-year-old continued, His room is black, and his belongings are burned or damaged beyond recognition.

If you are struggling with any of the issues mentioned in this article, please contact us, and we will try to help in any way we can.

Contact

Close